1.31.2014

Design Inspiration Friday: The Entry Corner Nook

herringbone brick floors. Gorgeous!
Coming into a house is your first glimpse and feel of the home. I love how each of these entries has a corner and they've done something unique. This top one is a favorite with that velvet settee, the herringbone brick floor, and the molding. Oh and those urns- complete package!
Stairs.
warm + collected
I love all these vintage family photos.
fall vignette
entry
Pretty Foyer
Don't you love the idea of a dresser with sailboats on top?
.
I love the tailored skirted table in this nook. 
These images are great inspirations for our home since we are looking to spice things up in the entryway this year. This weekend, we should be getting some wood and doors delivered for our basement. Did I tell you that we're my husband is going to start working on putting up walls down there? I'll show you how it's coming along soon. Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE The entry photos. That is what I want to do soo bad in ours. That is high priority in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house doesn't have an official entry and it drives me crazy. I dream of those brick floors!

    ReplyDelete