12.24.2015

Happy Christmas!

Today was a baking day in our home and I also sent out the last of our Christmas cards. Phew! We decided to take family pictures this summer on the beach, which was fun. My sister-in-law took our pictures and then we swapped and I took her family pictures. The cousins had fun at the beach so there were no tears or boredom. #nomeltdowns and win win. We printed them from Tinyprints, which were great. I'm sure you're like me and have things to get done before Christmas (still have wrapping to do) but I thought I would share a few things I will be doing for this season.

                                           This recipe makes your house smell so good!

I will be making these cinnamon rolls on Christmas Eve so we can enjoy this treat on Christmas morning.

                Our family has loved watching this video this Christmas season and drinking cocoa. 

                                           We've been baking our favorite cookies!
                                                          Jam Thumbprint cookies

 
          I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and spend time with your family & friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment