5.10.2014

Happy Mother's Day

                     
                             Love is Patient Cake Topper
                                                                           Figs & Ginger
Thank you for all your comments on the makeover of our daughter's room the other day. Your comments make my day. I love how it turned out and she does too. I'll post on Monday how we made the headboard.

Today, I want to say thank you to all women in my life who are super inspiring and have brought such love into my life, especially my own dear mother. I love you! I hope you all have the best Mother's day weekend you can. Here are a few things that have caught my eye lately:

                   That cake topper (first picture) is so sweet and would be great for many occasions.
                
                   This video is about the toughest job in the world. At the end it makes me cry.

                    My love for paper will never die- here's another video- super cute.

A quick and easy (last minute) Mother's day gift to make are silhouette prints. I love how these prints really personalize a home (or you could make it a card). I made one for another one of our daughter's rooms.

                       Succulent plant gift idea for Teacher Appreciation and Mother's Day with free printable.  Love this!
               Here's another simple and beautiful gift for mother's day or teacher gift with a printable tag.

Women have tough, beautiful and significant roles to play in the world. All women, regardless if they are a mother or not can make a huge difference in other's lives. Happy Mother's Day!
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment