9.08.2014

Organized Home Office

Organized Home Office

Organized Home Office by tracylaverty

hutch / pillow fabric / roman shades fabric / rug / desk / letter organizer / chair 
basket / wire basket / IKEA magazine storage / hooks

I'm working on a plywood project for Home Depot and while we were at it, we have been working on a home office makeover too. Our office has been the same builder's grade paint as the day we moved into our home (over a year and a half ago).  I'm trying to get my daily life more organized and make it a more functional classic space. It is coming together nicely and I can't wait to show you the end result. Check back soon so I can show you what we did in here.

2 comments:

  1. Tracy that inspiration piece is GOR.geous. And the fabric….I just used the black & white version for a project this week, but kinda wish I got that grey and white one you shared instead. Modern but still neutral. Your mood board looks great and I can't wait to see what you've been up to for Home Depot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa. My project will be up on Home Depot's blog on Monday. I love how it turned out and I love that fabric too. The whole N. Berkus line is amazing! Have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete