A FEW TIPS:
- Cover the whip cream with some paper to go with your theme.
- Use labels
- Paper bowls. These were so cute!
- Use a large tub or container for all the ice cream. If you're really organized, you could pre-scoop the ice cream and keep it cold.
- Make a banner using paper party napkins
- Display toppings not in original packaging but in containers. The metal container is usually used in our home office, but line it with some large cupcake parchment and it's great for all the toppings.
-Cut out ice cream cones out of paper. My girls helped me cut them and hang them too.
this recipe of caramel sauce and the fudge sauce is super easy too.
2 Tablespoons butter
1 box of Baker's semi sweet chocolate (break the squares for easy melting)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Melt the butter and chocolate on low over the stove. When melted add the condensed milk. Stir and enjoy!