11.19.2013

Christmas Inspiration at Lucketts

 I love to go to the Old Lucketts Store when they have their holiday open house so that I can feast my eyes on Christmas decorating. I went last week with my friend Andrea. Seriously, I love to get ideas here. Brace yourself- you're going to see a lot of burlap, glitter, ribbon, sheet music and good old country frivolity. Sit back (queue the music, drink some cocoa) and take a minute to get inspired for your Holidays.
 Amazing, right? Are your eyes full? I hope you liked this tour of Christmas bliss and it got your ideas rolling.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love Lucketts! Great pictures with lots of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Aubrey! Next time we'll go together.

      Delete
  2. I could see all of this in your home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Christmas and Thanksgiving combo in decorations. Beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete