2.28.2014

Design Inspiration Friday: Design Boards



The Layered and Mixed Living Room


The Layered and Mixed Living Room by tracylaverty 

I made my first design board on Polyvore the other day. This site is known as a fashion site to put outfits together, but they have a new home section now. I had fun putting a layered room together- a challenge from Kristin at the Hunted Interior. For a newbie blogger, like me, this was fun to do and I know it will be a useful tool to designing a room. I still need to figure a few things out, but for the most part it was not difficult. What design board tools do you use? Have you used Polyvore before for your mood boards?

This weekend, we have basketball games to go to and some home projects to work on, so it should be fun. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment