3.06.2014

A Little Of This and That

Hi friends! I feel like I'm getting to know a lot more of you creative bloggers and kind people here and I just want to say thank you for stopping by and for all your kind comments on my projects. This week, I entered the Creating with the Stars Contest hosted by East Coast Creative and entered our D.I.Y built-in bookshelves since it's the #1 post here. For my husband and I, it was a lot of fun to plan, work together and paint that baby. Then, I had the most fun styling it (seriously, I was giddy). East Coast Creative has made this one huge contest and there are some awe inspiring bloggers who have put up some amazing D.I.Y projects, so go check it out. 
CWTS logo B
I'm also getting my act together and linked my instagram account to the blog so you can see some of my latest things going on over here. These frames are almost done. 
 If that wasn't enough, I'm also on bloglovin now! Bloglovin  is another way to keep track of your favorite blogs and who doesn't need that? I do have a question for you bloggers and readers: do you find Facebook to be a helpful place to show your posts or do you feel like it's old news and on with Instagram? Let me know what you think. 

1 comment:

  1. Im new to all this, but i really like instagram. Its so easy to use.

    ReplyDelete