12.14.2014

Inspiring Ideas from Christmas Home Tours

I've not been such a great blogger lately. This time of year is busy for pretty much everyone, myself included. However, I've been inspired by some Holiday home tours in blog land. Want to see some beautiful ideas? Let's go...
I love how Melissa from the Inspired Room had a theme of forest and sea for her inspired look. The simpleness of white mixed with natural elements is so elegant in her home. I love her Merry Christmas garland over her mantel.
Pottery Barn Glitter Merry Christmas Garland on the Fireplace- The Inspired Room
At 320 Sycamore, Melissa's beautiful white kitchen looks great with fresh greenery. I love that jingle bell wreath and the sign, 'It's a Wonderful Life' (one of my favorite Christmas movies).
above range decor holiday 320 sycamore
I love the large sign that the Handmade Home made for above their mantel (a line from 'It's a Wonderful Life').
christmas_mantel_its_a_wonderful_llife
Kristin from the Hunted Interior created a splash of color with wide pops of pink ribbon on her tree. Her whole tour is AMAZING!
Elisabeth at Little Black Door always works in color in her home with the right amount of balance. How great is her ornament garland over the mirror?
I love all the details in Pam's home (Simple Details blog). She is titled the queen of Craigslist since she finds screaming deals on a regular basis on there- like this gorgeous hutch. I love her paperwhite flowers in a big bowl. 
Kris, at Driven by Decor has a stunning home as well. Her front door wreath is so pretty with magnolia leaves and greenery with vintage looking cow bells.
 Fresh greenery and large bells - a welcoming holiday door decoration!
These bloggers are super talented and have great ideas. There are a lot of other home tours out there going on right now, so go check it out and get inspired for your home. I will be showing my home tour this week and linking it Tuesday with the 12 days of Christmas Tour of Homes. I can't wait to show you what I've been up to lately. 

  

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see your tour, Tracy! So much inspiration out there, thank you for the sweet shout out and including me with those wonderful ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are one talented lady Pam! I loved your Christmas home. Thanks for sharing all that you do, its so inspiring!

      Delete