12.10.2013

Snow Days

We got snow! Our girls were home from school Monday and today. They've been having fun making snow forts and sledding. 
 For a little Christmas craft they made their own wreaths out of cereal boxes and cut up strips of paper. They turned out so cute!
I worked on my own wreath. I will show a close up later since I'm going to add a bit more to it, but it was really fun to make. 
 Christmas baking has begun. I love to make chocolate bark since it freezes well and you can hand it out when you're ready to give goodies.
We hung up our lights on our porch and wreaths on the front windows. Things are starting to look Christmas-y around here.

5 comments:

  1. I love the wreaths on the windows- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all the decorations. Beautiful wreaths. The girls did a great job on their wreaths too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks great! Love all the wreaths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! this might be a dumb question...but how do you hang the wreaths on the windows? we bought a house this year too, and our neighbors are totally out-doing us with exterior decorations! i've always loved the classy-classic look of wreaths on windows, a few lights and candles in the window:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suction cups that have hooks! I got my wreaths and suction cups at AC Moore. Thanks for your comment. So glad you've been on my blog Sarah! Hope you are well!

      Delete