7.14.2014

Checking In


 source
I hope you're all having a great summer. Isn't this tent dreamy? It would be fun to read in there and hide away for a bit, but life is pretty full with young kids at home for the summer. It's hard to hide away. Here are a few photos of our summer so far....

 I played a bit on my camera to get these sparklers to make lines in the air for fourth of July.
I made a flag banner this year by using fabric glue, flags (from Target) and white ribbon.
 A baby shower needs a good cake. I threw a baby shower recently, for a dear friend and made this sweet cake.
 I love cutting fresh greenery and sticking it in some vases to add nature to our home. I planted hydrangeas and lime lights so I can't wait for some blooms (so far I have just a few).
PROGRESS PICTURE
We're still working on the staircase and entry. I'll be showing  you the completed look soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a pretty busy (but fun!) summer so far. Loving what I'm seeing of the entry way molding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a great Summer, Tracy! Funny I'm about to do some similar molding in my entry way! Can't wait to see how yours turns out!! Love the matching turquoise vases on your mantle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura! Sorry to get back to you late- I've been out of town for awhile. Thanks for stopping by here.

    ReplyDelete