11.21.2014

Favorite Things

Favorite Things

Are you working on a wish list or what to get people for the holidays? Me too! Melissa from 320 Sycamore comes out with her Favorite Things list every year and I decided to link up some of my favorite things too. Most of my items are things I have and have enjoyed or things I want. 

1. Rifle calendars are a weakness for me. I love them all! I have a couple of small ones, but this Les Fleurs calendar is on my list for Christmas. One tradition growing up, was that my parents would give my sisters and I a new calendar at Christmas. 
2. Old Navy. I wear slippers constantly when home, so getting a new pair like this one would be jolly. 
3. Ann Taylor Loft. Good chunky scarves like this cozy white one are my favorite for winter too. 
4. Rifle Paper Co. Classic books. I'm a sucker for a good cover. These classic books hark back to old fashioned covers and they would make a charming gift. Having four daughters makes this pretty much a given for me. 
5. Le Creuset. These dutch oven pots cook so evenly and can go from stove to oven easily. I have a knock-off version of Le Creuset and it's working great and gets used weekly. 
6. Unbroken was one of my favorite books I read this year. What an inspirational story and it's coming to the theaters soon. Can't wait! 
7. Sugar Paper for Target. This is a great planner! It fits in my purse, has a place for notes, a monthly calendar, and breaks it weekly. I love the simple design of it. Can you tell I like paper products?
8. Etsy pillows. I have that geometric pillow and love it. This one shop has great prices and designs. 
9. Sugar lip treatment. This is a great lip color and its super moisturizing at the same time. It was a gift from my dear sister who works for Sephora and knows what she's talking about when it comes to beauty (and baking). She even has a blog now at Cobbs Hill
10. J.Crew necklace. I don't have this one, but something similar.  I have a good friend who sells jewelry that looks a lot like J.Crew without the same cost. You really should go quickly to her site and check out all her baubles at Buffalo Lane

favorite things 2014
                               Join me over at 320 Sycamore link party for more ideas and inspiration.            

10 comments:

  1. You just gave me some great ideas to add to my Christmas list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Le Creuset! You have some great favorites!
    Shelia @ House of Highlands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelia. I love cooking soups in our Le Creuset pot. Happy shopping!

      Delete
  3. I'm excited for Unbroken! And sugar paper -- great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! So excited for Unbroken movie too. Thanks for hosting.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. I love this time of year of gearing up for the Holdiays. Hope yours is great!

      Delete
  5. Fresh has 2 new lip colors called Tulip and Ruby that I'm crazy about- I think you'd love them too!

    ReplyDelete