4.21.2015

Kirkland's Look for Less Spring Updates

Kirkland's Refreshing Spring Updates
Spring is a great tine to refresh your home and get good deals on home decor. I shop a lot of thrift stores and yard sales because you know I love bargains. However, Kirkland's is a store where you will consistently find good deals on their furniture and home decor. Kirkland's asked me what some of my favorite items were for Spring. I gathered up some of their beautiful items and compared their prices with similar stores.

1. Lamps can be pricey. This Kirkland's blue glass lamp for $60 is pretty. The same look for $157.
2. I love the look of lanterns for outdoor or indoor use. Kirkland's lantern $25. Comparable to Wayfair's lantern $124.
3. Chalkboard beverage dispenser $30. This would be so fun to use for summer entertaining. Pottery Barn's price is $60-$70 for a similar look. I need one of these!
4. Kirkland's blue pillow $14. Similar pillow $30.
5. Kirkland's mirror $150. The design on this mirror is lovely. Horchow's mirror $371.25.
6. Kirkland's geometric pillow $17 is a great price.
7. Chalkboard with hooks $50.
8. Kirkland's metal tray $40. Similar tray for $56.
9. I really love the shape of these over sized vases. Kirkland's $30. Pottery Barn's same look $100-$200.

Happy shopping! They're having lots of Spring sales right now too.

*All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment